What Is Your Dream?
I dream of:
- Getting out of debt.
- Re-marrying my wife the right way on our 20th Anniversary.
- Jesus coming back to fix everything.
- Making my house a nice home.
- Building a wrap around deck around a future house.
- Planting a bigger garden and having time to work it.
- Helping my kids pursue their dreams.
- Finishing the book I started.
- Doing ministry work for Jesus.
- Recording a professional Christian Music CD.
- Helping people become successful.
- Adopting or fostering kids who need love.
- Running a ranch with horses for kids with my wife.
- Getting a great 4×4 to go camping deep in the forest.
- Building a log cabin in a hidden valley.
- Learning how to hunt for food.
- Building a huge tarp city out of camouflage tarps.
- Building a flagstone garden
- Building a flagstone grill and patio.
- Having time to watch the grass and flowers grow.
- Building an indoor atrium to grow tropical trees, vegetables and flowers.
- Going surfing in the Pacific Ocean again.
- Spending at least two weeks on the beach somewhere…doing nothing.
- Going snowboarding again without worrying about money.
- Going to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Africa, Israel, Costa Rica, and wherever else seems right.
I plan to do a lot of these things if not all of them. But how? How could anyone afford so much? I surely can not.
Not unless I laser focus my efforts right now on building a great team of awesome people who have passionate dreams as well which they aim to accomplish.
So my primary focus is to build a business and help others build theirs.
You can be part of my dream and I can be part of yours.
Powered by Facebook Comments