Sassy Classy Strawberry Isagenix Shake Recipe
Tasty Shakes Isagenix Shake Recipe
Adding strawberries to the Isagenix Vanilla shake is my main stay recipe. It is my absolute favorite recipe for Isagenix Shakes. It tastes awesome and it makes my body very happy.
Isagenix Shakes are perfect for adding fruits to heighten the already great taste with specific favorites of your own.
- 2 scoops (or 1 packet)
- IsaLean® Shake Natural Creamy Vanilla
- 1 scoop (or 1 packet) IsaFruits®
- 8 oz water
- Handful of ice
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- +1 strawberry for garnish
Place all ingredients in an IsaBlender® and blend until creamy. Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
One SERVING: 297 calories, 24.3g protein, 6.3g fat, 36.4g carbs, 6.7g fiber
Strawberry Shake Recipe one of the Isagenix Shake Recipes
Isagenix Shake Recipe
IsaLean Shake – Natural Creamy Vanilla Ingredients.
Isagenix Shake Ingredients – Serving Size 2 scoops (2.15 oz.) 61g, Calories per serving 240, Calories from Fat 50, Calories from Saturated Fat 10, Total Fat 5g (8% DV), Saturated Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV), Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g, buy isagenix, Monounsaturated Fat 1.5g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Isagenix Shakes, Sodium 115mg (5% DV), Potassium 300mg (7% DV), Total Carbohydrate 27g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 4g (16% DV), Sugars 16g, Protein 23g, Vitamin A (50% DV), buy isagenix, Vitamin C (40% DV), Calcium (40% DV), Iron (6% DV), Vitamin D (80% DV), Vitamin E (35% DV), Thiamin (60% DV), Riboflavin (70% DV), Niacin (45% DV), Vitamin B6 (60% DV), Folate (80% DV), Isagenix Shakes, Vitamin B12 (200% DV), Biotin (45% DV), Pantothenic Acid (40% DV), Phosphorus (20% DV), Iodine (40% DV), Magnesium (40% DV), buy isagenix, Zinc (45% DV), Selenium (40% DV), Copper (50% DV), Manganese (60%DV), Chromium (80% DV), Molybdenum (60% DV)
Ingredients-Exclusive IsaPro Complex (whey protein concentrate (undenatured, New Zealand), calcium caseinate (undenatured, New Zealand), non-fat dry milk), fructose, Sunflower oil powder,Isagenix Shakes, soluble fiber, natural flavors, soy lecithin, Olive oil powder, buy isagenix, Flax seed (Linum usitatissimum), guar gum, xanthan gum, Lemon fruit, magnesium oxide, tri-calcium phosphate, honey powder, magnesium citrate, Ionic Alfalfa (Medicago sativa), potassium citrate, Isagenix Shakes, Lactobacillus acidophilus, copper amino acid chelate (Copper Chelazome), Yucca root powder (Yucca schidigera), buy isagenix, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Psyllium seed powder (Plantago psyllium), Cinnamon powder (Cinnamomum verum), Isagenix Shakes, silicon dioxide, biotin, lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae), vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate), vitamin A (beta carotene), zinc oxide, manganese amino acid chelate, iodine amino acid chelate, niacinamide, vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol), chromium amino acid chelate, niacin, selenium amino acid chelate, Isagenix Shakes, molybdenum amino acid chelate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), enzyme blend (bromelain (from Ananas comosus), lactase (from Aspergillus oryzae), lipase (from Rhizopus oryzae), cellulase (from Trichoderma longibrachiatum), Isagenix Shakes, protease (from Aspergillus oryzae), papain (from Carica papaya), alpha amylase (from Bacillus subtilis), acid stable protease (from Aspergillus niger)), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin), folate (folic acid).
Contains milk and soy (lecithin) ingredients.
Amino Acids-Alanine 900mg, Arginine 600mg, Aspartic Acid 1,900mg, Cystine 300mg, Glutamic Acid 4,200mg, Glycine 400mg, Histidine 400mg, Isagenix Shakes, Isoleucine 1,100mg, Leucine 2,200mg, Lysine 1,900mg, Methionine 550mg, Phenylalanine 850mg, Proline 1,800mg, Serine 1,100mg, Threonine 1,200mg, Tryptophan 320mg, Tyrosine 850mg, Valine 1,300mg.